5 Health Benefits of CBD Oil [Demystified]
If you’re looking to try CBD, visit: https://www.naturalearthcures.com/tincture
In this video you’ll learn about 5 health benefits of CBD oil, especially pain relief.
Don’t know what CBD is? Check out this video: https://youtu.be/yQ1pxyu9w5s
When searching the internet, you’ll find a lot of articles and videos talking about the how CBD oil has helped lessen the impact of a variety of conditions.
Science and medicine is still trying to fully understand how CBD works and the effects it can have on the human body. However, preliminary results are very promising. CBD has shown that it can reduce pain, fight cancer, battle anxiety and depression, reduce and even eliminate acne, and lower blood pressure.
We’ll provide you with the findings of studies and show you the science behind it.
Learn more about how CBD can help with chronic to minor pain: https://www.naturalearthcures.com/tincture
#NaturalEarthCures #cbd #BenefitsOfCBD
– Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cbd-oil-benefits
– Cannabis and Pain: A Clinical Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5549367/
– The non-psychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an orally effective therapeutic agent in rat chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17157290
– Cannabidiol Is a Potential Therapeutic for the Affective-Motivational Dimension of Incision Pain in Rats: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478794/
– W.H.O. – Depression: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/depression
– Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604171/
– Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3579246/
– Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151231/
– A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470879/