Vegan Cannabis Edible Recipes | World Vegan Day Special
There’s a lot of debate about vegan philosophy in western culture. Trust me! I’m not one of those who feel irritated by people’s eating habits. All I know is live and let live instead of shoving my vegan philosophy on anyone.
The only power I’ve in my hand is to change myself for good instead of changing the world around me. And on that note, I’m finally a vegan after years of struggle, and it feels good from within. I can certainly say I’ve done something for the planet at an atomized level.
But why am I sharing all these? Well, World Vegan Day is almost here. I’m sure if you happen to be a vegan, you must be excited. But being vegan is not easy, especially when you have put limits on your eating choices.
I mean… you think of cooking a vegan recipe, but nothing strikes your head. How often does this happen? Because we as a vegan are running out of options. And there’s no guarantee a magical bubble with a brand new vegan recipe will pop-up on 1st November when you’re hosting your friends over dinner.
But don’t you worry! I’ve something that adds a massive organic twist to your vegan recipe book. Here’s the hint— they take you to pleasure island.
Haha! Pleasure Island. You must have already figured it out. Yes! I’m talking about marijuana. Your very own. Cannabis. Weed. Pot. Herb. Many names, one game— to make your vegan recipe more delicious.
Don’t trust me? I don’t understand why vegans don’t consider it a staple. What better option do you need to rock your vegan recipe. Marijuana has all the essential properties of vegan food.
- It abandons the philosophy of animal cruelty.
- It’s rich in nutrients.
- It’s low in saturated fats.
- It has no relation to dairy products.
So now you know why vegan cannabis recipes will anyway put you on a pleasure island. I always wonder what it feels to have an “organic orgasm” on a pleasure island where you’ve loads of vegan cannabis edibles. But guess what, you don’t have to imagine such an island when your kitchen can make your home the real fun-loving island.
In case you’re calling your friends to celebrate the day— you’d want them to enjoy their moments on this island too. But again, your brain doesn’t seem to have vegan recipe ideas. Fret not! I’ve compiled vegan marijuana recipes that will seize the day for you. Earlier, ideas were not hitting your brain. Now, the flood of thoughts will confuse you. Brace yourself.
#1 Vegan Peanut Butter with infused Cannabis
Don’t tell me you didn’t have this on your mind already. After all, who doesn’t like peanut butter fudge?
The few best things I like about this recipe is. First, you can make thousands of flavors. Second, it doesn’t take much time. Third, you can give it a vegan color. And fourth and the most lovely aspect, you can add cannabis to it.
There’s always a debate between chocolate and fudge. You can have both the worlds with this recipe as this vegan peanut butter fudge is different.
- 1 cup (200 g) of peanut butter
- 1 cup (200 g) of cannabis oil
- 3 ½ cups (700g) of sugar (powdered preferably)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup (200 g) of cocoa powder
- Coconut oil
- Apply light coconut oil to the baking dish. You can grease the dish with other cooking oils as well. Please make sure it’s mild tasting.
- Pour cannabis oil into a medium to large-sized saucepan. Heat it at a low temperature until it melts.
- Add powdered sugar into it and stir it with a spatula. Continue this until ingredients have combined well.
- Now put the cocoa, vanilla extract, and peanut butter in the mixture. Again, stir it until it has adequately mixed.
- Spread it evenly on our greased pan and place the pan in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Once the pan’s material is hardened, cut the damn pie in squares and literally enjoy square meals, quite literally.
#2 Vegan CBD Brownie Edibles
No post is complete without brownies. If my director agrees, I will keep writing about them every day. Such is my love for it.
But I tried to experiment recently with brownie recipes, and you know what? I’m proud of myself. I should get some serious pats on my back.
So I tried my hands on vegan and cannabis-infused CBD brownie edible, and it was simply mesmerizing. The recipe is so easy and delicious that it would hardly consume a few minutes, and your post-meal dessert will be as sweet-organic and sassy as you.
- 4 cups (800 g) of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (400 g) apple sauce
- 3 cups (600 g) of granulated sugar
- 2 cups (400 g) of mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup (200 g) of almond milk
- 2 cups (400 g) cocoa powder
- 1½ Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. of baking powder
- ½ cup (100 g) sunflower oil
- 3 Tbsp. of CBD oil
- ½ cup (100 g) agave
- 6 Tbsp. cocoa nibs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Please take all the dry ingredients and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Take another bowl, but this time, mix all the wet ingredients. Make sure you’re separating wet and dry bowls.
- Combine the wet ingredient paste with dry ingredients and stir them until your hand’s pain. Just kidding! But use a hand whisk to whisk until the mixture has smoothened.
- Now add delicious chocolate chips to it and continue mixing. Too much mixing, isn’t it? Great! You are effing Hans Zimmer of cannabis.
- So you have made the batter now. Put the batter on oiled baking pans.
- Sprinkle cocoa nibs on it.
- Our brownie batter is ready. Bake it for 15 minutes at 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- And voila, it’s done! Let it cool. Cut squares and enjoy this mouth watery vegan cbd edible.
#3 Vegan Canna-banana Sundae
The first-hand idea of veganism was not very fascinating. The philosophy itself sounded dull and stale. Who would eat these bland herbs when we have the likes of steaks and crabs.
But my taste eventually changed. Anyone who says vegan food is not a very happening dish; they need to try vegan marijuana banana sundae. Banana, cocoa, and coconut, man! They are a favorite family dish.
Yeah, yeah! You like to call it banana split. So be it! The vegan cannabis recipe works terrific on both— whether you call it banana split or banana sundae.
- 3 bananas (peel and slice it)
- 3 Tbsp. of cannabis oil
- 3 Tbsp. of cocoa
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice (this prevents our banana from turning brown)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 (66 g) cup of toasted coconut
- Take a bowl and toss peeled & sliced bananas in it.
- Add lemon juice to it.
- Freeze them in the freezer.
- Take another bowl. Pour cannabis oil over cocoa, honey, and vanilla. Whisk the mixture properly.
- Put frozen bananas in a food processor. Mix it until it forms a smooth, creamy puree. In simple words, make a puree.
- Scoop out the pureed banana in any number of dishes you want.
- Spray the cannabis-chocolate sauce topping. You can top it with cherry, nuts, or even toasted coconut.
#4 Vegan CBD Latte Recipe
What do you think is the most approachable coffee drink? I prefer those chilled lattes with hidden acidic bites. They’re the morning rituals for me.
But you know how the internet works. As much as I read positives about it, I didn’t ignore the negatives. Some trusted sources leaked its side-effects other than jolting your almost-dead-body-after-sleep in the morning.
To make it healthy, I added CBD and vegan milk, which worked brilliantly for my body. So don’t be latte fatty. Be a latte fitty!
- 1 or 2 scoops of coffee grounds
- 1 cup (200 g) of hemp milk
- CBD tincture or oil (please get trusted products. Your cbd needs to be water-soluble)
- 2 tsp honey or date syrup (or pick any preferred sweetener)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Take a saucepan and add hemp milk to it.
- Then combine honey, cbd oil, vanilla extract, and sea salt and apply heat at low temperatures.
- Use a hand or machine whisk to stir your ingredients until the mixture is warm.
- Grab your cup of coffee and add this mixture to it.
- And it’s done. You can serve it warm.
- To make it more chilled and powerful, toss some pure ice into it.
#5 Vegan Weed-vegetable Soup
It’s a bowl of soup that will stick-to-your-ribs. Period! No vegan recipe is complete without vegetable soup. The entire crux of veganism revolves around organic vegetables. And what’s a better recipe than to have vegetable soup?
The only change I’ve made is: introduced marijuana to it. The vegetable soup is already potent, but weed’s introduction has added new dynamics to its therapeutic beauty.
So I’m not holding you amid talks. Let’s quickly fix this recipe.
- 1 sizeable sliced leek (get the white part only)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 diced celery rib
- 1 medium chopped onion (white or yellow on your preference)
- 2 Tbsp of canna-oil
- 1 peeled and diced large carrot
- 1 Tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 can (close to 500 g) of diced tomatoes and their juice
- 2 cups (400 g) of chopped mixed vegetables
- 1 Tbsp of vinegar (Again, wine of any preference. Balsamic or cider or even red wine)
- 1 tomato can (close to 500 g) having water
- 4 cups (400 g) of vegetable stock
- 3/4 cup (150 g) of red wine
- 1/2 sliced green cabbage
- Get yourself a large stockpot. Pour olive oil in it.
- Heat it at medium-high temperature.
- Then add onions and leeks to olive oil. Stir the mixture for 10 minutes. You need to see if they turn brown.
- Now add carrots and celery. Saute it for five minutes. You have to take a small amount of oil and heat the mixture at a high temperature. Stir it properly.
- Now regulate heat to medium temperature. Add cannabis oil and garlic to it. Keep heating it for another minute. Don’t forget to stir while cooking it.
- Mix your favorite wine and vinegar.
- Now here’s the mush. Add all the vegetables you have cut. Tomatoes, cabbage, and mixed vegetables. Pour the vegetable stock in it.
- Add some water to it and bring the mixture to boil. Once it’s done, again lower the temperature to a simmering point.
- Cover the mixture and heat it for 10-15 minutes. You want to be heating it until the vegetables are soft and tender. You can test it with a toothpick.
- Now add mixed spices like oregano, pepper, and soy sauce over it. Heat your mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Serve it to your friends. For any leftovers, you have freezers.
Celebrating Vegan’s Day with Marijuana Span
No! It would help if you weren’t breaking free of your home and sliding down the roads to protest. I want you to practice veganism at an individual level. Because that’s where our sense of responsibilities begin, and that’s what our Marijuana Span family will be doing.
Marijuana Span also wants to be a part of your vegan day celebration. If only we can help you in spicing up the day, we will do everything in our might; instead, our recipes would do everything in its right to build your day.
If the idea of veganism doesn’t strike you! No problem. Take your time. Read more on it. I’m sure something healthy is waiting for you.